|Adding DTS Connected RadioTM for free to your Center Stage Live Data Casting system.Prerequisites: Your DTS Connected RadioTM credentials and CSRDS version 9.6.5000 or higher.
To Get your DTS Connected RadioTM Credentials
DTS Connected Radio is developing a web service to provide your DTS Credentials. Until then send the DTS Credentials form to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the info to DTS Connected radio to get your credentials. To get your credentials now:
1. Click Here to download the DTS Credentials.pdf and print 1 copy for each station (broadcast)
2. Enter the Call letters and location information for each station (Parent) and any linked broadcasts (HD, Simulcast/Translators) associated with the Parent station.
3.Scan the completed document and e-mail it to email@example.com
4. When received the information will be used by DTS Connected Radio to generate your DTS Credentials file which will be e-mailed to the address included in the document.
Configure CSRDS for DTS Connected RadioTM
1. Save the DTS Connected RadioTM credentials file on the computer running CSRDS.
2. In CSRDS Select Properties from the Tools Menu and click the HD/IP Output Tab.
3. Click the Blue “Import DTS Credentials” area and use the Browser window to select the credentials file for this instance of CSRDS.
4. Once selected you will be prompted to confirm the credentials are for the correct station.
5. Once confirmed, Click OK in the Properties Window to Save the settings and return to the main CSRDS Controller Window.
6. Click F5-Start to put CSRDS back On-Line
(Note: Repeat this process for all satellite/remote instances of CSRDS) to get artwork for satellite programming and posting satellite metadata to Hybrid Radio)
CSRDS will now post your metadata to DTS Hybrid Receivers and retrieve artist images for use on HD or other applications.