The CS Call Management package provides Producers and Talent with the tools to capture and control callers while staying in touch with each other in a single easy to use Caller Control window. Designed for the Telos Twox12, NX12, NX6, VX the new VOIP systems, both local and remote users are in constant communication.
Simply set the “mode” on your Telos Desktop Director/VSet and CSScreener takes it from there. The CS Call Management package also includes a freely distributable Remote CSScreener which when authenticated, provides a host or producer in a remote location with access to the screener window. This module can be download from our Download page but will require an authentication file from the hosting site to activate the program.
- Easy Fill caller window pop-up to capture caller info
- Multiple queue sequencing by time on line, caller rating, line, callers view or drag and drop
- Chat box and Chat Window with “Alerts” to stay in contact with other users
- Multiple workstation support for Producer and Screener workstations
- Time out clock showing time to next break/event
- VIP Command to put guest On-Air ready for next segment
- User definable fonts and size for Caller Screen
- User definable fonts and size for Chat Window
- Optional Caller ID
- Interface to Other Center Stage products
With Center Stage Live add your show, topic and/or caller to your RDS/RBDS display, HD/HD2/HD3 display, web site, online stream or other applications.
With CS Contest Management the contest information and prizes is readily available and once the caller’s info is entered, the data is available in reception for prize pickup and in Promotions for reporting.
- Easy to read caller information in the user definable font and size of choice.
- Use the Telos Desktop Director or Extended Director to put callers on-air or simply click the line button on the computer
- See caller information after caller hang-up
- Time Out clock showing time until next break/event
- Chat Alerts with “always on top” chat window
In addition to the normal Telos Talent and Producer modes, CSScreener has an additional Talent/Producer mode allowing a single workstation to act as both talent and producer.
Show Scheduler and Guest List Database
The CS Call Management package also includes our Show Scheduler and Guest List database. The show scheduler is used to pre-schedule segments with the topic and if desired, the guest for the segment. When completed, the information can be printed for early distribution and is available within the CSScreener window at show time. Of course, the guest’s contact information is also available ready for the show.